Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Beginning and this weeks happenings

So this blog should have started a long time ago....about 5 months ago with the encouragement of a good friend (shout out to ARJ)...but I finally took the time to start writing....living in London has been a very interesting and fun adventure..and believe me everyday something funny (at least funny to me) happens....sooo I decided to share it with ya....so I will not try to remember everything that happen 5 months ago (although I could :)..so I will just recap the weeks adventures....

Monday- I do a little sub teaching on the side when I'm not in school...I was at this school and everythings going ok...the class was on break (yes the kids here get breaks in addition to lunch) so I was in the room checking papers...I hear the door but my back is to it so didn't really pay any attention...next thing you know I hear BOOM-BAM-BASH...I turn around and a student is wildn out...shorty is throwing chairs across the room, flipping tables, knocking the little supply holders down...and Im like OOOHHH SHIIIIT! WTF....I'm like let me find out I gotta fight a kid today....to make a long story short all the top dogs came to the room and put a handle on shorty...WHEW... for me....lol!

Tuesday - my cousin was here a few weeks ago and she kept noticing people always running..I said girl they are running for the bus or tube...the people here live and die for public transportation...so I'm on my way home just getting off the bus...I live by the overground train (kind of like a commuter) and this chick was running...i mean running, i guessed to catch the train and low and behold she tripped and went stumbling down the block....that was not funny..but I said to myself oh boo you missed that train, especially since I saw people coming out of the station already...lol

Wednesday - can't remember a thing!

Thursday - can't remember a thing!

Friday - so I'm in Notting Hill on my way to the M&S for this banging salsa they carry that I fiend for every week....so I'm at the light waiting to cross and I usually wait for the green man because I still get confused here crossing the street...so there I go, following the crowd and I almost got creamed by a bike...so I told my friend, I almost got hit by a bike today and he's like for real a motorcycle...I'm like uh-no a BICYCLE!!!..those riders are ruthless with their little flashing hats and headlights on their bikes...lol

Saturday - I played the lottery on Friday and actually won...a whopping 6.80...but I cant front I did go and collect my money...lol

2 comments:

  1. Listen, don't be like the locals. There will be another train or bus. I don't want to have to fly across the pond to visit you in hospital, in traction, because you busted your butt running for the tube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! girl, im too lazy but sometimes i do run :P

    ReplyDelete