Sunday, March 01, 2009

A BEEEEE!

so this am I opened my window to let some fresh air in about 15 minutes....I'm siting on my bed doing some school work and i hear this buzz....i stand up on the bed don't see anything...i hear it again and i think oh someone must be mowing the lawn....then i hear it (BUZZZZZZZ) again and its LOUD AS HELL...that's because its in MY HOUSE....you know me i don't do bugs well, as a matter of fact AT ALL...do you know i ran out the house in my pj's & robe with no shoes on...lol....and i knocked on the neighbor downstairs' door to ask if he could help...he was like i have to go to work!!!..ILK...obviously he was late for work and this was his last warning..so whatever...went to my neighbor next door to me (a nice couple) and the husband was so great he rescued me and saved my life and my house...because i was NOT going to a.try and get rid of that big azz BUMBLE BEE (that's right not the little yellow joints like in the US) a big ol black scary and hairy King bee myself and b. i was getting ready to call 999 (that's UK 911)...so thank God for men (well at least some of them)...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment