Monday, March 02, 2009

oh he crazy

after class i stayed in the room to finish up some school work...I'm there with my classmate (ill call them koala) and its nice and peaceful...i had to leave for a minute and after a while, Koala called me to say that a class was starting in the room and to come get my things....so as we are packing the students are coming in and the tutor walks in...Koala says to the tutor I'm packing up and leaving now and hes' like GOOD!..but in a nasty way...oh you know my ears started to burn but whateva....so then the tutor is like next time put the tables and chairs back the way they were..HUH???...im like who is this nicca talking to and I'm straight mumbling this under my breath because he not directly talking to me...I'm making all kinds of crazy faces now...so Koala is basically saying sorry we didn't realize there was a class now and the tutor is still being flippant says WELL THE TIMETABLE IS ON THE WALL SO YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE IS A CLASS....WHATT????...you know I'm so fired up with his rudeness, I'm about to go AMERICAN on this dude....in front of his students...and he has no clue...but I'm glad that Koala handled it without any incident and we rolled out before i could open my big mouth...you know how we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment